Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 6 March 2014

Another Sample of Good Introductory Paragraph to Exposition Writing

Before:

Personally, being in Singapore all my life, I have not seen of any animal abuse or milling farms in Singapore. Who would want to torture those cute little animals? Singapore takes action against these law defiers and also have lots of branches of SPCA and Animal Cruelty Campaigns. Only a few cruel citizens in Singapore tortures our furry friends but to say animal abuse is prevalent is an overstatement. 

After:

Animal abuse refers to the cause of harm to animals. But personally, being in Singapore all my life, I have not seen any anima abuse or mlling farms in Singapore. Who would want to torture those cute little animals? "Care for everything, no matter what or who they are." is something my mother always told me. And in my opnion, that is what most Singaporeans are doing. Yes, I do agree there a few cases of animal abuse but prevalent is an overstatement as it means widespread. There are a few actions taken against these despicable people by the SPCA through the various law enforcements carried out in Singapore. So, I will now tell you about these three factors.


No comments:

Post a Comment